**Note: This is a contractors position.
If you need additional information regarding what is a contractor position, please visit these web pages:
- Performing call center duties such as taking phone calls, chats or sending emails depending on the client.
- Have to abide by the clients rules and regulations
- Maintain calmness and patience while servicing the client’s customers.
- You have an option to work full-time or part-time. Depending on the clients you will agree to work a min of 10-20 hrs.
- 0-6 months of call center experience
- Home Office
- Dedicated to service the clients
- Dual-core 2.5 GHz or better
- 64GB total Hard Drive, must have 20 GB available for use
- RAM should be 2GB or better
- Windows 7, 8/8.1 and/or 10
- Broadband internet through Fiber, DSL, or Cable
- PC MUST be connect by an ethernet cord
- Minimum 3 Mbps download and 1 Mbps upload
- Maximum Latency/Ping should 150 ms or less
- Monitor should 1920 x 1080 or 1280 x 1024 for the screen resolution
- Must have a headset to connect to the PC for training
- Must have a headset for production. Example: Plantronics T10 or similar
- Must have Internet Explorer 7, 8, 9 or 10 (Depends on the client)